About the conference
The Water and Health Conference explores drinking water supply, sanitation, hygiene and water resources in both developing and developed countries with a strong public health emphasis.
The 2018 Water and Health Conference themes included:
- Measuring Progress Toward SDG Targets
- Water Scarcity
- Rural Water Supply
- WaSH Equity and Inclusion
- WaSH in Emergencies
- Opening Plenary: Reflecting on the Future of Water, Health, Science and Policy
- Tuesday Plenary: Collaboration by Design: Accelerating Progress Toward Sustainable Water and Sanitation Through Partnerships
- Wednesday Plenary: The Opportunity Created by Improved Development Effectiveness and the Collaborative Behavior (coordinated by SWA)
- Thursday Plenary: Role of AID: End of AID?